These seven homemade clay face mask recipes are very easy to make, and provides a treat for every day of the week! You should never use a mask every day of the week, but having a special treat on set days sure provides something exciting for you to look forward to!
If you are looking for the perfect gift for those special loved ones in your life, then you can craft a “Treat For Every Day Of The Week” pampering kit. To do this, you’ll need to place each recipe in a small craft storage bag. Add an attractive label to each bag, where the labels specify which day of the week the clay face mask should be used on. Wrap each bag attractively in a face cleansing cloth and bundle all 7 mini packages together with an attractive ribbon.
Once you have them bundled together, you can place them in a gift basket, or wrap them in luxurious bath towel with a nice candle / some chocolate and perhaps a bottle of wine.
Homemade Clay Face Mask Recipes Label Suggestions
Monday ~ Start your week with an energizing treat! This fantastic face mask provides a minty refreshing tingle. This will perk up your spirits as you face another week of happy bliss!
Tuesday ~ Spend a few minutes today in a calm setting as you focus on staying energized this week. This face mask will help your mental clarify, embrace the sensation and enjoy the break!
Wednesday ~ The midweek bliss awaits you! This charcoal face mask will help you stay focused as you wash away impurities from your pores.
Thursday ~ The week is almost over, put a smile on your face and brighten your skin with this brightening clay face mask!
Friday ~ You deserve an end of week break, and this face mask provides the perfect relaxation self-retreat!
Saturday ~ The weekend awaits you and now it’s time to have some fun! This clay face mask provides the perfect pizazz to start your weekend with a bang!
Sunday ~ Your week is over, and a new one awaits you. This sensational Sunday mask will provide you with a few moments of bliss. This helps to energize your mind to ready you for another new week.
Homemade Clay Face Mask Recipes
Minty Monday Mask
- 2 Teaspoons French Green Clay
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 Drop Peppermint Essential Oil
Tuesday Is For Yousday
What A Week Wednesday!
- 1/2 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 2 Teaspoons Cambrian Blue Clay
- 1 Drop Clary Sage Essential Oil
Such A Sunburst Thursday!
- 2 Teaspoons Fuller's Earth
- 1 Teaspoon Bentonite Clay
- 1/4 Teaspoon Honey Warmed
- 1 Drop Neroli Essential Oil
Finally Friday Is Here
- 1 Teaspoon Kaolin Clay
- 1/2 Teaspoon French Green Clay
- 1 Teaspoon Dead Sea Mud
- 1 Drop Rose Essential Oil
Super Saturday Skinsation!
- 2 Teaspoons Rhassoul Clay
- 1 Teaspoon French Green Clay
- 1/4 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 1/4 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Heavy Cream
Restful Sunday As A New Week Awaits
- 2 Teaspoons French Green Clay
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Honey Warmed
- 1 Drop Clarity Essential Oil Blend
For All Of The Recipes
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons Distilled Water
- Mix the ingredients together until you have no clumps. Add just enough distilled water to get your face mask to desired thickness and consistency.
- Using the headband, place your hair away from your face.
- Apply the mask on your face, taking care not to get it near your eyes or mouth.
- Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Gently, using a warm damp cloth, wash the mask from your face by rubbing in small circular motions to aid in exfoliating the skin to remove dead skin cells, grime and other pollutants.