This kaolin clay mask recipe will have your skin feeling so fabulous, that you will want to start using it 2 or 3 times per week!
Kaolin clay provides all sorts of yummy benefits that are good for your skin. It’s a clay that gently cleanses your skin while detoxifying and stimulating your skin cells.
The long-term benefits of using kaolin clay are also amazing. Kaolin clay can help tighten and tone your skin top help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
The Benefits You’ll Get When Using This Kaolin Clay Mask Recipe
- It gently exfoliates your skin to remove dead skin cells. This is a fabulous mask for those with sensitive skin.
- It helps reduce oil in your skin, which helps your complexion and can help reduce acne.
- Kaolin clay purifies and helps detoxify the skin to help cleanse pores from dirt, grime and other pollutants.
- Helps reduce skin irritations such as rashes, bug bites, poison ivy and more.
- The honey helps fight off acne inflammations, speeding up the healing process.
- Milk aids in moisturizing the skin, leaving a healthy glow without the flaky ash look of dry skin.
- This kaolin clay mask recipe can also be used on your arms and back, which makes a great mask to help fight acne in other areas.
Gently rub a thin layer on your face, being careful not to get it near your eyes or mouth. Allow to dry for 15 minutes. Once dry, you will need to use a warm wet cloth to wash the mask off, while rubbing in gentle circular motions as you cleanse your face. This will help stimulate your skin cells, while exfoliating away dry and flaky skin.
Super Sales Tip
You can package this as a dry mask, by using powdered milk and powdered honey instead of the liquid versions. Place the powdered mix in attractive tiny bags, or small jars, and label them accordingly. These “dry masks” also make great gifts, so be sure to market them as such!
The small gifts can be made for single use, which in turn makes for fabulous wedding and party favors!
Kaolin Clay Mask Recipe For Oily Skin
- 4 Tablespoons Kaolin Clay
- 1/2 Teaspoon Honey Warmed
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Mix the ingredients together until you have no clumps.
- Using the headband, place your hair away from your face.
- Apply the mask on your face, taking care not to get it near your eyes or mouth.
- Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Gently, using a warm damp cloth, wash the mask from your face by rubbing in small circular motions to aid in exfoliating the skin to remove dead skin cells, grime and other pollutants.